Content

Concept Development~

Thursday, March 3, 2011


"MIND MAP"

I usually start my design work leveling up with a "mind map". It may be messy and confusing for some people; however it is very helpful for me to focus for generalization and visualization that lead me to classify more ideas for design.

First time I was introducted how to use Mind Map when I was studying in my college and my module is on Creative Design. At first it is quite troublesome wasting time to understand how to use mind map as a standard guide. But eventually after some practise as time passed along, I found out that it is very useful for my design work. It is very straight forward and simpified. So what we can do is to choose the clear key words from mind map.

1 comments:

Ali MHZ at: March 15, 2011 at 1:15 AM said...

Good point, i have to use this.

Post a Comment